How To Purchase

Posted are Stampin' Up! Stamp Sets and other Accessories that have been retired. I am selling them to help make room in my craft room. Once you decide you want something from the website, contact me immediately. I will sell on a first come first serve basis. If the first contact falls through I will go to the next contact. Once I have a confirmed purchase, I will remove the item from the site.

New items added 11/18/2015

Nicole Black
email: nicolebstampin@gmail.com
or send me a note through the post comments



Monday, April 28, 2014

Define Your Life




The Stamps are in great condition but it was easier for you to see it stamped out
Retired From 2011
Condition: 2
Price: $38.00

1 comment:

  1. do you have a set of define your life. new or slightly used. Please and thank you

    Sue Brown

    ReplyDelete